Friday, July 29, 2005

To continue the depressing turn of events in the robin's nest, there are now no robins in the nest that I can see. There was a big storm yesterday - it knocked out our power and took down trees all over the place. There are now only flies and what may have been one of the chicks left in the nest.

In other depressing news, I had a dream about my Grandma Sue last night. I was out to dinner with my extended family at some kind of award ceremony. Grandma Sue was talking and laughing, and generally being very sharp but also really nice. It made me smile, thinking that she had somehow magically gotten better and that Alzheimer's wasn't affecting her anymore. Then I woke up and realized she had died last summer.

My next blog won't be as sad - I promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home